Monday, May 12, 2008

1st day of work

heheh..today its my 1st day to my new job...which 4th job for me :P


what!!! u change job again!!
where got again lar...d job not "ngam" me mar...how to continue??


woke up @ 7am..OMG!! never been dis early ever after my school life...

took KTM to work...reach office @ 830am..my new job start work 0845-1745..

mmm....m getting earlier and earlier...


my new office @ kl sentral...very city and OL feel...hahaha....
one thing have to sai meng here abit...i got a BIG moniter...wide screem summo....everything look so big to me...watch till my eyes pain :p

mmm...photos will coming soon...

1 comment:

Summie said...

LOL good on you on ur new job! Hope this job 'ngam' u with no stress lor!! more can back to ur Miss punctual life... :)

How big is ur monitor oh? No doubts big mon is good while doing works.. however it is really bad for eyes.. as u know am using 24+17.. soon will become blindie... hehe... have to go to see optometrist once a year for checking up!