Saturday, June 21, 2008

AGAIN!!!!



wats wrong with me?? or this is my faith???when will be end???
just done fixing my driver seat window for 2 days...now my booth gonna hit by someone who just eyes on her dapao food instead on the road!!! Are u dapao some "gold"??
is that so important for u to take care of it and came result bang my booth???

it's already jam on the road...everyone is driving slowly..what happen to you?!?!?!!!!
summo told me u only get to pay me rm200???HELLO!! you are the one who BLIND on the road...why ask me to bare d repairing cost myself?? WTF!!!

had negotiate with BLINDer..got my paid rm300 at d end...wat to do? the foreman i knew told me it cost about rm 400 to fix it...anyhow..is d BLINDer juz willing to pay rm300..better take it first..will try to help me to save as much as he can...done within rm300..else i hace to pay the extra...

took d BLINDer car's no plate..road tax..and her photo as well..write down her mobile and ic also..

"dont need to take my photo lar..i wont run away..."

so soli lor...i need to protect myself...u tot i so close with u?!??!

what feeling do u expect me to have?i dont know.. it happened twice to me in a week...what else feeling shud i haf???my brain is blank....

No comments: