Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Japan Trip Flashback : Day 01 - First time ever~!

i dont know whether it's KLIA new rules or wat...i'm really the first time~!
First time i need to took off my boots for scanning b4 i go into waiting room..
summo the custom woman with the unfriendly tune : "first time ke?"
really felt like telling her "yah...first time~!"
been sooo many time m in boots to go travel..i never been asking for took out my boots for scanning purpose. One thing lucky is i didnt wear those smelly socks..or koyak socks...hahahha~!
can u imagine that? once i took out my boots...d smell....wahhhhhhahahah~!
another thing i missed here is i forgot to ask d custom woman took pic with me...and with my boots...hahaha...i wanan put here to share with all my frens...
=( too bad...i didnt

well....cont with my journey to japan...
another 3 hours 22 mins to HK and 2 hours 55 mins to Kansa

No comments: