Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Japan Trip Flashback : Day 02 - Start My Journey in Japan~!

After whole day flight...dis morning with fresh me to start my japan trip!
the very first destination is USJ...not the subang usj lar...its Universal Studio Japan!

its so amazing for me...so grand with d music..~!
Spiderman..E.T...JAWS...all movie come into my mind..


Osaka castle park will be very nice IF the sakura all blossom well well n well...
can u imagine dat when u having ur dinner inside d rest...look at d sakura outside...wow~!

YO~! she is my grooming sensei, who drive for 3 hours all d way to osaka with her bf....juz only to meet me~! so touch nya... >.<
Dont Laff! she cant get roti canai in japan, daz her fav lar..!

u know wat! its not easy for me to bring it over...
i bring it in n out, in n out from d flight's freezer..with the help from the friendly and helpful air stewardess. =) Thanks so much~!

No comments: